I'll Get Over It I Just Need to Be Dramatic First T-Shirt fits like a well-loved favorite. Super soft cotton and excellent quality print makes one to fall in love with it over and over again.
.: Retail fit
.: 100% Soft cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors) Solid Colors are 100% cotton, Athletic heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester. All other heather and blend colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester.
.: Bella Canvas
.: Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Tear away label
.: Runs true to size
.: Shoulder taping
.: Side seamed
Care Instructions: Separate by color. Turn inside out. Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Do not iron directly on design.
2-7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 4 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Saturn Waves. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
ConvertKit, Email Provider
Printful, which helps me to process my orders as some of the orders I process through them as my printing partner. You can read more about how Printful uses your personal information here:
Printify, which helps me to process my orders as some of the orders I process through them as my printing partner. You can read more about how Printify uses your personal information here:
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Saturn Waves, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com..
Our current processing time is 1-7 business days depending on the garment, after we process your order it is shipped via First Class Mail through the United States Postal Service and delivery times usually take 4-6 business days. For international orders we may use different Postal carriers and deliver times are a little longer, approximately 1-2 weeks.
T-Shirts Care Instructions: Separate by color. Turn inside out. Wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Do not iron directly on design.
Mugs Care Instructions: Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
All shirt measurements are included in the item details. We highly encourage our buyers to double-check sizes/measurements prior to purchasing since all sales are final, and all of our items fit differently. If you have questions or concerns about sizing please send us a message.
Gift wrapping/message is not available at this time. We are not able to add any packing slips with a note.
Please note that if you request a gift message when placing an order, we still will not be able to include that message with your order.
We always welcome custom orders and large quantity/bulk orders. Contact us for details or questions about custom orders or discounts on volume orders.
For more product options you can check out our section called "Custom Items" where you can select any design of your liking and have it printed on a different product.
All of our products are made to order. We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- Please be sure to check the size charts and measurements for the best fit.
- Please ensure you provide the exact and complete shipping address (street, city, ZIP Code, apartment, unit, room, suite, floor, etc) before finishing your purchase.
- Please contact us if you have any problems with your order. If there is a problem on our part we will correct this, please contact us letting us know of the issue immediately.
- In order for us to resolve any product issues, we require some CLEAR & HIGH-QUALITY photos of the entire product and the defect.
Nov 16, 2021
I love it. It's a Xmas present for a very close friend but I'm sure she is going to love it too.
Jan 4, 2021